NOMINATE A CHARITY
Who Can Nominate?
In order to nominate a non-profit you must complete a Membership Commitment Form and follow through on your commitment to donate $100 to the charities that 100 Men Who Care Central Oregon selects. Members may only have one active nomination at a time.
What Organizations Can Be Considered For Nomination?
- The organization must be a non-profit recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Non-profit must serve Central Oregon, specifically the communities of Deschutes, Crook and Jefferson counties. Local chapters of national charities will be considered if 100% of the contribution stays in our communities.
- Please, no church or political organizations.
- The non-profit must agree not to create, sell, or distribute a list with our members’ contact information, and agree not to solicit our members directly for future contributions.
- The organization that receives funds is expected to send a representative to our next meeting to give a 5 minute update on how our money was (or will be) used to help our community.
- Nominations will remain active until the non-profit is awarded a donation or the nominating member withdraws his nomination.
- Only one presentation per organization may be made at each meeting.